As a registered Tutor with Irish Teaching Council, I hold training qualifications including the QQI Level 6 Special Purpose Award in Training and Education (Train the Trainer) and the EDI Teaching Diploma in ICT (Formally JEB). I have over several years experience delivering one-to-one training and over three years experience delivering classroom based training in courses such as:
- Basic Computers
- PC Maintenance
- Intermediate Computers
- QQI Level 5 in Desktop Publishing
- QQI Level 5 in Web Authoring
- QQI Level 4 in Computer Applications
- European Computer Driving License (Core)
- European Computer Driving License (New ECDL)
- European Computer Driving License Advanced Word Processing
- European Computer Driving License Advanced Spreadsheets
- European Computer Driving License Advanced Presentations
- European Computer Driving License Advanced Databases
I hold a number of third level qualifications including a Master of Science in Creative Digital Media Media (1:1), Postgraduate Diploma in Web and Mobile Applications (Distinction), H.Dip in Digital Media Design (2:1) and B.Sc (Hons) in Multimedia Programming with Design (1:1). I also hold a number of other vendor certifications including Microsoft Office Specialist Master, ECDL (all modules), ECDL Certified Expert (all 4 modules) and ECDL Certified Tester and other certifications from vendors such as Adobe, CompTIA, Oracle, Microsoft, CIW and QQI.
I am keen to expand my training delivery experience, particularly in the areas of QQI certification in Digital Media, Graphic Design, Web Design / Development, CompTIA Certification, Java Certification, Microsoft Office Specialist Certification, Adobe Certification, Computer / Networking Courses or equivalent.
I am currently available for contract work as well to discuss full and part time opportunities. To discuss your requirements and schedule or for a full Curriculum Vitae, please fell free to contact me.